|No.1309,Unit 1,Commericial office building,No.1 Rongding Business building,No226 Zhonghua North Street,Xinhua district,Shijiazhuang,China.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China Mainland|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Stocked items, 1pcs, Customized items,quantity decides by the design|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with single plastic bag,then with customized single retail packing and loaded in carton box. Special requirement can be made too.|
|Delivery Time:||Stocked items,within 3 days, Customized items,usually within 15-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C，D/A，D/P，T/T, Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal,Escrow,Trade Assurance,Payoneer etc|
|Supply Ability:||2000 PCS per month|
|Filter Material:||Stainless Steel,copper,brass,carbon Steel,aluminum Etc||Wire Diameter:||0.025-2.5mm|
|Layer:||Single Layer Or Multiple Layers||Welding Type:||Spot Welding, Seam Welding,butt Welding Etc|
|Marginal Materials:||Stainless Steel,aluminum,copper Etc|
Wire mesh filters can be divided into cylinder filter,tube filter and cone filter. Cylinder filter also know as wire mesh cylinder filter,is made of wire mesh rolled into cylinder shape. According to material,it can be classified into stainless steel cylinder filter,copper cylinder filter,galvanized cylinder filter,aluminum cylinder filter. According to the processing technology,it can be classified into woven cylinder filter,expanded metal cylinder and perforated cylinder filter. And also same classification for tube filter and cone filter.
Wire mesh filters features
High porosity and excellent permeability
Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance
Large dirt-holding capacity
Accurate filtration precision
Easy processing,forming,welding and cleaning
Firm structure and different hole patterns
Wire mesh filters are widely used in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries for distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration processes, so as to eliminate the impurities and foam mixed in the gas and liquid.
● Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, etc.
● Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
● Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
● Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
● Filtration of other fields: textile industry, insulation industry, automotive industry, chemical industry, metallurgy, medicine making, electronic field, etc.